- Product : Phone to Phone Transfer
- License : Free Trial;
- Price :$39.95
- OS Supported : Windows 8, 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Size : 1.2 MB
- Date Added : 2013-05-27
- Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
1-Click Phone to Phone Content Transfer!
Simple yet effective solution for transferring content between Symbian, Android, and iPhone.
* Not just contacts, transfer SMS, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps
* Comprehensive contact copy, including job title, email addresses, company name, etc.
* Works with over 2,000 phones including Droid, Symbian (Nokia), and all models of iPhone, including new iPhone 5.
* Transfers content between phones on different networks. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile - no problem!
* Zero quality loss & risk-free: everything you transfer is 100% same as the original and can be only read by yourself.
Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7 or 10.6 Go to Mac Version
Wondershare MobileTrans 3.5.1
1. 100% compatible with Android 4.4, KitKat;
2. Fully supported transferring files to and from Nexus 5 and Xiaomi 3;
3. Enabled to transfer photos synced from iPhoto to and from iDevices directly;
4. Modified the animation window by adopting the Aero style;
5. Fixed some bugs to enhance the stability and efficiency during the file transfer process;
5. Greatly improved the success rate of file transfer.
What's New in Version 3.5.0
1.Allowed to transfer videos to iOS device;
2.Enabled to convert any audio and video files to targeted Android device, iPhone and iPad friendly formats;
3.Supported over 200 new devices, like LG G2, iPad air and iPad mini 2;
4.Fully compatible with Windows 8.1 and Internet Explorer 11;
5.Fixed the bug that it fails to transfer files to an Apple device with no media files;
6.Fixed the bug that SMS and photos cannot be transferred from the Apple device simultaneously;
7.Improved the stability in device connection;
8.Enabled to display the right images of devices connected, including iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c;
9.Allowed to check the progress bar of the file transfer process from the taskbar of a PC running Vista and Win 7;
10.Fixed other bugs to enhance the efficiency and stability during the transfer process.
What’s New in Version 3.3.0
1. Enabled you to transfer videos from a Symbian (Nokia) device to an Android device;
2. Fully compatible with iOS 7;
3. Worked well with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c and more new devices;
4. Fixed some bugs.
Contacts, SMS, Media, Apps Transfer Couldn’t Be Easier
Think there is no easy way to get all the stuff on your old mobile phone onto a new one? Most cellular companies only will transfer contacts from one phone to another, but what about text messages, call logs, pictures, music, videos, and apps? Wondershare MobileTrans is what you need.
Not only contacts transfer: Also copy text messages, call log, photos, music, videos and apps between devices with one click.
Multiple devices available: Move data between multiple phones based on Android, Symbian and iOS.
Support contract phones’ data transfer: Fully transfer data from your old phone to the new one, regardless of the cellular carrier.
One Click to Transfer Data from Phone to Phone
With one click, you can directly transfer data between two phones,
no matter Android phone (HTC, Samsung, etc.), Symbian phone (Nokia) or iOS phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, etc).
You can selectively transfer data between any two of them without data loss.
Moreover, Directly transfer from one phone to another, no need of any transfer stop during the process.
Transfer Content Between Different Phones
|Android to Android|
|iOS to Android|
|Symbian to Android|
|Android, iOS, Symbian to iOS|
|Android, iOS, Symbian to Symbian|
Support 2,000+ Phones from Apple, HTC, MOTOROLA, Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, and More!
With a large number of supported devices, you are able to transfer stuff between devices based on Android, Symbian and iOS easily and quickly, which can totally satisfy your different transfer needs.
|Samsung||Samsung GT-I9300, Samsung GT-I9100, Samsung GT-S5830, Samsung I9300, Samsung GT-N7000, Samsung Galaxy Nexus,|
|HTC||HTC One X, HTC Wildfire S A510E, HTC Desire, HTC Desire HD A9191, HTC Wildfire, HTC Desire HD, HTC One V,|
|Sony Ericsson||Sony Ericsson LT18I, Sony Ericsson ST18I, Sony Ericsson LT26I, Sony Ericsson MT11I, Sony Ericsson E15I,|
|Motorola||Motorola MB860, Motorola MB525, Motorola MB526, Motorola XT910, Motorola DROID RAZR, Motorola DROID3,|
Transfer Content between Phones on Different Networks. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile - No Problem!
Don't rely on personnel at the phone store to transfer only contacts from your old phone to the new one. MobileTrans can transfer just about everything with as little as a single click.
You can use Wondershare MobileTrans when you want to:
- • Transfer data between phones from the same carrier
- • Migrate data on phones of different carriers
- • Copy data from a contract phone to a no-contract one
Wondershare MobileTrans is an easy-to-use tool with which you are capable of copying your data, namely, contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps between Symbian, Android and iOS without any data loss.
Below is the detailed steps about how to use MobileTrans to transfer data from a phone to another. First of all, download and install it on your computer.
Step1: Connect Two of Your Devices to Computer
To start with, connect two devices (they can be Android, Symbian or iOS devices) to your computer via USB cables. When your devices are connected and detected by your computer, run Wondershare MobileTrans, and you'll get a window as follow.
Note: Here take Android phones for example.
The names of your devices will be displayed in the places of "Source" and "Destination". You can click “Flip” between the two phones when you decide to change the places of the two devices.
Step 2: Start to Transfer Data from One Phone to Another
Now, data on your source phone that can be transferred are listed in the middle, such as contacts, photos, messages, etc. You only need to mark those you're going to move to another phone and click “Start Copy”. Then they can be fully copied to your destination phone.
If you need to empty your destination phone before the transfer, tick off the bar ”Clear data before copy” under the destination phone picture.
Be sure neither of your phones disconnects during the whole progress. When transfer progress is completed, please hit the button "OK".
Note: The steps about other devices’ data transfers, like transfer data from Symbian/iOS to Android, from Symbian/iOS/Android to Symbian, or from Android/iOS/Symbian to iOS are quite similar. You need to install iTunes on your PC, if you intend to transfer data from or to iOS.
More Wondershare Product
- iSkysoft Video Converter for Mac
- iSkysoft DVD Ripper for Mac
- iSkysoft DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
- Aiseesoft DVD to FLV Converter for Mac
- iSkysoft iPad Video Converter for Mac
- AVS Video Converter
- AVS Video Editor
- Xilisoft HD Video Converter for Mac
- Cucusoft DVD to iPad Converter
- iSkysoft DVD Creator for Mac
- ImTOO MKV Converter
- Allok Video to FLV Converter